Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Search of PSYCHO

Sometimes is hard to know who we really are...
I never stop searching mine identity...

Who am I really?
Am I from the Planet of PSYCHO?
or I'm just a normal eartlings who possess the PSYCHO's thinking?

Identity is something hard to be correctly defined.
not even he PSYCHOs can explained it.

But one thing is true about identity is that it need to be search untill to be found.
But the problem arised is that when the search will meet its end?

I really want to know, who am I? Why am I here? What's my destiny? What should I do? Whn is my times comes?
Question after another came into my mind.

Thinking is what I'm good at, but having solution probably is what I should seek help from.

Clmnt's PokéPet

level 54 Deoxys!

1 comment:

djun said...

Hope this will help you find your identity as it has help me find mine.

Who are you?
--> God's precious prince

Why are you here?
--> Ultimately is to glorify Him

What's your destiny?
--> Seek Him earnestly & you will know

What should you do?
--> You will soon know after knowing the vision in your life

When is your time?
--> Not important to know as He has His own timing for everything.

Know that your true identity is in Christ & never doubt the fact that you are His precious prince. =)

God Bless!!