Wednesday, October 17, 2007

PSYCHO, Useless? Usefull? !!!!!

Planet of PSYCHO, a place where I once call home, perhaps I still...

It is so weird that the earthlings lifestly is do different than in my hometown.
With a different living style, it is hard for me balance everything.

Having the heart of PSYCHO, having the thought of PSYCHO, having the mind of PSYCHO... Is it still a good thing for me to keep on, hang on, hold on?
I thought I can & able to go through the differences of this 2 planets, but it seems that I'm a bit naive or perhaps too imaginative.

In this planet of Earth, I really don't know how good I am, how usefull I am to this planet. Yeah, not to mentioned that I don't even know my imges in the Planet of PSYCHO.

I wanna keep trying like Bagon, but I really too tired to go on. Seems like there is no future for me. It seems like I can do nothing correctly...

How usefull I am to this planet & my home planet, Planet PSYCHO....

Clmnt's PokéPet

level 21 Bagon!

No comments: