Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Down of PSYCHO

Finally, the result for the last sem is out... & this time some how I feel like to cry out LOUD...

Yeah is true that this is not hte first time having a bad result, but somehow or perhaps putting some hope in it this time...

My favourite subject & the most confidence subject, I only able to get 'B'... yeah is quite good for my standard....


So why am I sad fot it... I really don't know...
CGPA from 2.7+ to 2.6+, that is not definetely maintaining, is droping.....

And the worst is that there is people cry for getting a 'B'... Come on man, is just a 'B', for that you feel hurt, for that you feel sad...
Then what should those who get 'C', or even retake the subject react?

Feel like really wanna burst out, feel like giving up in study.
I am not that type of person who good in study, getting good grades in exam...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................................

Clmnt's PokéPet

level 55 Nidoking!

No comments: