Friday, October 26, 2007

The Inside-Out of PSYCHO.....

Do everyone know who they are?
Do everyone actually did find their identity?
Do everyone eventually recognize themselves?

For me, I wouldn't say... at least for now...
From the planet of PSYCHO indeed is not an easy thing especially you reveal yourself to the earthlings.
The clearer they know you, the more rumours, misunderstandings,etc. going around.
Now I realize why Gastly wanna hide their identities that only can be reveal through the silph scope.

Being a PSYCHO actually and really no wrongs.
Perhaps sometimes I do things out of the norms, perhaps sometimes I do have some thinking that out of the norms, perhaps I do have some emotions that out of the norms... But still, I am half earthling now....

PSYCHO... Who will be proud of it? Not that like I'm from planet Krypton; or from planet KO-35; or even planet Vegeta...

Clmnt's PokéPet

Gastly the level 25 Gastly!

No comments: