Thursday, January 3, 2008

PSYCHO's Sound of Heart

I often wonder, was it hard for us to listen to one's heart?
In another word, is it hard to have the empathy?

Empathy, able to put one in another person's shoe...
This is something very essential & effective in building a relationship... Any relationship...
Yet however, empathy is the missing ingredient in nowadays relationships.

Without empathy, people are now alone...
Without empathy, people are now disconnected...
Without empathy, poeple are now exiled...

Everyone in this world are weak...
Weak in physical,
Weak in emotion,
Weak in mentality,
Weak in cognition,
Weak in the heart...

Me too, also weak inall of the aspects...
But I do try to strengthen myself especially my heart...

Heart, the source of all....
Heart, the power to bind all kind of relationship,
Heart, the generator of human love,
Heart, the chamber of our true selves,
Heart, the voices of our deepest memories & feelings...

My heart may be weak, but it's not alone.
It grown with every expereince I've been through, &
It's found a home with all the friends I've made.

I've become part of thier heart just as they've become a part of mine.
If I ever think of them every now and then, &
If they don't forget me....

Our hearts will be ONE...

No comments: