Monday, January 14, 2008

PSYCHO's Dedication

I have this weird dream few days ago...
I'm not really telling the content of the dreams, but yet I found this wallpaper in the net that really can express the feelings of mine for the dream...



So I met this girl in the dream, yet I don't even remember her face or any thing about her...

This is the 2nd time I met her.
The only thing that I know about her is that she is cute (I suppose), and her hand is tiny, small (not as small as a dwarf's).

I don't really remember what happen when the first time I met her, but that should be a hopeful dream, I'll say so.
For this this time, things may be different as I'm still figuring the message in it.

This is what happened...

She & I had a wonderful time together with a gang of friends.
We were doing a lot of stuff, by the pool side (something like the Sunway Lagoon Water Park yet is more like a private usage).
When I swam to her, she smiles and lift up her last fingers (like what the small kids did when making promise...) & shakes with mine, and she said this, "Congratulations".

So, the things make me keep on wondering is why did she said so?
Perhaps is just like the picture mentioned, & I dedicate this picture with the phrases to her.

A Scattered Dreams that's like a Far-of Memory.
A Far-of Memory that's like a Scattered Dreams.
I Want to Line the Pieces up,
Yours &Mine....

No comments: