Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PSYCHO's Feelings

Human's feelings are special, it is undeniable.

People tend to act differently from what they feel,
People tend to lies about their own feelings to themselves,
People tend to hide thier feelings from themselves,
Peopole tend to lose the sense of understanding their own feelings....

Now, I somehow feel lose about my own feeling...
Was it because the song I'm listening?
Or because the show I wtached?

Although I kinda lose my sense of feelings, I still know that somehow part of me are having a happy moment...
Which part? I'm not sure...

My life goes up & down, so do my feelings, all kind of feelings....
Sometimes, the ups & downs makes people get tired very easily,
And often it makes people wanted to give up...

Do we stop walking because we scare that we might fall again?
Do we stop telling because we scare that we might hurt others again?
Do we stop loving because we scare that we might get hurt again?
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Speechless

Will people stop pretending for the sincerity they are after?
Will people stop hiding for the light they are after?
Will people stop running away for the joy they are after?

I Wonder...

No comments: