Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PSYCHO's Psycho

Always try my best to do something right, but it is not easy..
But still, I try my best...
Yet, the result is not what you have been seeking for...

Discouragement from everywhere makes things worse...
Always been feeling of vunerable every time trying my best...

Tired of giving support to others... No return...
Is not like asking for any return in terms of material, but in terms of support when I need it...
Was it because the return I seek for is being set too high that I'm not easily satisfied?
I really not sure...

Giving advice, a words of comfort maybe that's what I'm good at,
But that doesn't mean that I do not need all of it...

Perhaps sometimes I really wanna be like a kid, a real kid...
Able to fool around when I can...

1 comment:

djun said...

the support is always there..
you just dont allow them in..
nor tell them you need support..
people are not that empathic as you..
so, you just got to tell them sometimes..
so they'd be there for you..