Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PSYCHO's Movement

If not remember wrongly, just in the past few weeks, I created a new movement,
"I LOVE YOU" movement...

Is jsut something about saying 'I Love You' to those around you.
Although there is not much people who really join me in it, personally the outcome is quite a not bad... At least to me...

There is people who commented on this weird movement where my tone of saying 'I Love You' sounds like fooling around rather than meaning it.
However, one of them ger it when I explain it.

Althoug the way of saying might not mean it, but it definitely brings the meaning of it. 'I Love You' is really a magical phrase. no matter what way of saying it (other than evil way or evel intention), it brings joy & love to those who received it. Believe it or not, I'd tried it myself...

Other than that, the person who said it will also feel the joy and love inside.

By saying the three magical words, few of my relatioship with my friends definitely had changed. We got closer, easier to mingle & etc.

As said in the bible, the fruit of spirit with order is started with love, joy, peace, & etc.
With the love we have or gave, definitely contains joy & peace. That's how my relationship with my mum changed a lot. From arguement into better, I'll say that's God's miracle by haveing the 3 words in my life...

To end it, I'm encouraging everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who reading this to join in this weird weird yet effecetive movement - "I LOVE YOU" movement....
Clmnt's PokéPet

level 21 Luvdisc!

No comments: