Friday, September 7, 2007

PSYCHO MASTER's Pokemon World

Hie hie... For this months (at least Septmeber) will introduce one of my favourite



What so special about pokemon?
I really can't answer that.
At 1st, I thought is just another dump dump cartoon...
But things went different when my friends introduce me the Pokemon-TCG...
Pokemon-TCG is actually Trading Card Game, which I'm quite an expert (Say ME...).

So, just some brief introduction base on my wisdon & knowledge...

1. Pokemon simply means Pocket Monster...
2. Pokemon origin from Japan (duh-uh)...
3. Pokemon basically born in the year of 1996 (I think so)...
4. Pokemon created by Satoshi Tajiri & owned by Nintendo (Wow...).
5. There is currently have up to 483 different name & types pokemon
6. The most famous pokemon will be PIKACHU... (Pika Pika...)
7. Currently the product of Pokemon (special one) includes Trading Card Game - known as TCG; Trading Figure Game -TFG; Animation which can also find on store; Pokemon RPG game which hits a lots of young human... & Manga series which hits me GAO GAO.... (Ho Ho Ho...).

I think that's all my wisdom & knowledge on Pokemon...
That's it for now, see ya....


Clmnt's PokéPet

level 48 Pikachu!

No comments: